Get free drone insurance with Flock
All Hummingbird students receive free Flight Assessment insurance as part of our course costs. This is provided by our insurance partner, Flock, who provide bespoke drone insurance through an easy to use mobile app, Flock Cover.
Key features of Flock’s Flight Assessment insurance include:
- Drone and accessory cover (up to £3,000)
- £1M Public Liability cover
- Policies underwritten by Allianz
- Instant proof-of-insurance document for PfCO applications
Flock’s pay-as-you-fly commercial drone insurance
Alongside training insurance, Flock provide pay-as-you-fly commercial drone insurance. This is a good option if you are new to the industry, as it allows you to purchase insurance only when you need it, right down to the precise hour of flight.
Flock’s commercial policies start from just £4.95 a day, and are underwritten by Allianz. They provide:
- Short-term cover, with options ranging from 1-8 hours
- Flexible drone and accessory insurance up to £25,000
- Public Liability insurance, with limits ranging from £1-10M
Flyaways, pilot error, legal expenses, Invasion of Privacy, noise complaints, flights over water, and bird strikes are also covered by Flock’s commercial policies.