Our Company and Contact Information
We are Hummingbird Helicopters Ltd. registered in England under company number 10103326.
Our registered address is the same as our main trading address and is:
Hangar 3 Fourth Avenue, Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, DN9 3GE.
Our VAT number is: GB 243063926
Our data protection officer is: Helen Spedding
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 01302 802221.
Policy Key Definitions
• “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Hummingbird Helicopters Ltd.
• “You”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
• ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR
(a) Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
(b) Purpose limitation
(c) Data minimisation
(e) Storage limitation
(f) Integrity and confidence
What are your rights?
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access the personal data that we hold about you;
• the right to rectification of your personal data;
• the right to be forgotten;
• the right to restrict processing of personal data for particular purposes;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object to your personal data being used by us; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Processing of your Personal Data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically. The personal data we may collect could include:
• Date of Birth;
• Phone number(s);
• Email address;
• Next of Kin details;
• Height and weight;
• Personal Identification documents including Government issued photographic ID;
• Documents relating to previous training experience and qualifications;
• Payment information.
This data may be obtained through the following third parties:
• Purple Vouchers
• Into the Blue
How do we use your Personal Data?
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we must control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using a lawful basis. If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Ways in which your personal data may be used include:
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date flight training records.
• Communicating directly with you either by email or telephone.
• Providing our services to you such as sending gift vouchers to you.
• Completing a booking and keeping a record of your booking.
Storage of Personal Data
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Sometimes, it is necessary for us to retain your data for a longer period of time due to legal obligations. This may include complying with CAA licensing regulations.
We do not intend to retain your personal data for longer than is necessary based on the reason(s) that we have collected your data in the first place but in any case, your personal data will be secured in accordance with GDPR requirements.
Sharing of Personal Data
There may be occasions where we are required to share your personal data with third parties. We will always take every precautionary step to ensure that your data is handled safely and securely.
The third parties we may share your personal data with include:
• The Civil Aviation Authority
• The European Aviation Safety Agency
Access to Your Personal Data
Fair & Transparent Privacy Explained
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL like this; www.hummingbirdhelicopters.co.uk or as a titled text link like this: Helicopter Pilot Training. Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.